The Maewin Guesthouse is a peaceful and quiet country resort located in one of the most beautiful parts of the valley, Mae Wang. Offering you the most relaxed and tranquil stay possible is their primary target. By offering over 20 private guestrooms, each featuring their own lively and comfortable ambience the resort aims to achieve this. The rooms vary from a number of private bungalows with terrace, to a big Thai-Lanna style teak wood house. Due to the convenient situation in the unspoilt Karen village Mae Sapok, located on the outskirts of Chiang Mai, the team are able to provide you with numerous adventures. Beautiful waterfalls, the king's royal project, elephant sanctuaries and Thailand's highest mountain are only a few of the places that can be easily visited from here. With a breathtaking landscape and nature they also provide a number of trekking and hiking tours, some of which can be absolved by oneself, and by request larger tours with a local guide.
Offering a garden and sun terrace, guests can enjoy a meal at the open restaurant. Free private parking area. Room cleaning service every days. Free wifi is available in center area at no charge. Local grocery is available next door. Furthermore professional Thai massages can be arranged directly in the room. The Mae-Win valley offers the perfect mix of unspoiled natural beauty and insights into the charming culture and lifestyle of the local people. The Maewin guesthouse await you to experience our unique hospitality and an unforgettable stay.
By signing up and booking for this course, you have agreed to disciplines and diet requirements which are as follows:
1. No alcohol, drugs or any addictive substance are allowed during the course.
2. No smoking of any kind, including e-cigarettes are allowed on premise.
3. No consumption of non-vegetarian (i.e. meat, poultry, eggs, etc.), including eggs, within accommodation or school/resort premise.
4. No verbal or behavioral aggression, including passive aggression, towards classmates, school management team, teachers and resort staff at any time.
5. Students are required to attend 90% of the training hours.
6. No using mobile phones for external communication or social media in class during an ongoing class.
7. No friends and relatives are allowed to stay with yoga students without any prior permission from the management