Phuket is a very popular destination in South East Asia.
The most renowned for it's idyllic holiday setting and vibe.
It is Thailand's largest island with white sandy beaches everywhere, surrounded by
glimmering turquoise seas.
Being so large it is well built up with lots to do whilst still retaining that old desolate charm
in tucked-away bays with the fisherman's long boats on the shoreline.
Phuket has always been such a big hit for yoga retreats and for some very good reasons -
1. Fantastic healthy food
2.Incredible Thai massage
3. Great Yoga Hotels & Retreats
4. All types of programs such as yoga fitness, detox, wellness and relaxation retreats
5. A large range of venues offering comfort and great service
6. Complete relaxation pervades through the calm of Buddhism
7. Full of all types of yoga styles and classes with great instructors
Go to Phuket, you are sure not to regret it!